Paolo's Tips for Avoiding a DUI Conviction

My best tip is don't Drink and Drive! Should I say that again? Don't Drink and Drive!!!

But if you're foolish, and find yourself under arrest for a DUI, my next best tip is to get yourself a great DUI attorney!





What if you have DUI arrest in Folsom?

If you have found yourself in an unfortunate situation, where you are reading Yelp Reviews to hire an Attorney. Spare yourself the time, and hire David! You will NOT regret it.

Before hiring David, and Christy, I already had an Attorney. But I didn't feel confident he had much experience on my type of case. I messaged David on a Sunday afternoon via Yelp (thinking I would hear nothing until Monday, or Tuesday) -he called me within 10 mins. After a break down of my situation he really made me feel at ease, and I trusted him. He is extremely realistic, and isn't going to over promise.

I retained him the next day, just days before my court date, and relieved my previous Attorney. My charges were DISMISSED. Best decision I have ever made. I could never thank both David, and Christy enough!! I truly felt they had my back.

osh has been nothing but helpful and supportive in my DUI case. I had no idea where to start or where to begin but when I made the call to his office, I knew I made the right choice. He was honest, straight to the point, and he professionally answered all the questions I had. The amount of time I dwelled on the consequences of my DUI is too embarrassing to admit but he walked me through the entire process and helped me get back on my feet. Sadly, I was never able to meet Josh since my case was in Sacramento and I live in San Diego. But that should give you an idea of the man: he truly cared and wanted to help. Thats the vibe that I got from him and I am very glad that he was my attorney. I HIGHLY recommend Josh as a DUI attorney. He is the real deal.

A member of our family hired Joshua to expunge a false arrest (he was falsely accused of and arrested for domestic violence by his then estranged and now ex-spouse). We sought to have the false arrest removed from his record and shopped for an attorney to assist with this process. While calling around to various criminal defense attorneys and discussing our case, one of them recommended Joshua Kaizuka. We wanted an attorney who specialized in our type of case and Joshua came recommended by a member of his own profession!

Joshua was the 4th attorney we had contacted in Sacramento and by far the most knowledgeable about the law with regards to how to successfully expunge a false arrest from a person's record.

In our experience, the best qualities of Joshua, and those which set him apart from other attorneys, are: 1) he was honest about his expertise and was fair in the price he charged to take our case (others quoted us 2x - 3x the amount he did and they had less knowledge of the actual process); 2) he delivered on his word (he has integrity and follows through); and 3) he promptly responds to communications (within a day he always responded to phone calls or emails). We also got the sense that Joshua truly cared about our case. Our family member's petition to seal records on a false arrest was granted. Joshua is truly a credit to the law profession. We HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Joshua Kaizuka, but don't take our word for it, look at his reviews on Avvo.

Josh has been nothing but helpful and supportive in my DUI case. I had no idea where to start or where to begin but when I made the call to his office, I knew I made the right choice. He was honest, straight to the point, and he professionally answered all the questions I had. The amount of time I dwelled on the consequences of my DUI is too embarrassing to admit but he walked me through the entire process and helped me get back on my feet. Sadly, I was never able to meet Josh since my case was in Sacramento and I live in San Diego. But that should give you an idea of the man: he truly cared and wanted to help. Thats the vibe that I got from him and I am very glad that he was my attorney. I HIGHLY recommend Josh as a DUI attorney. He is the real deal.

Robert is awesome! He explained every step of the way. Awesome price! Great service. No middle man you talk to him directly on his cell phone. I had like 17 cases....he got 90% knocked off just in the first court date. He's kind and compassionate and works hard for his clients..I never expected such Great results. He isn't arrogant...feels like you're working with your buddy....totally down to earth guy. I've had a few attorneys over the years. He is the best!

I don't think Crowell, specifically Hendrick, deserves less than 5 stars.

I had a different lawyer before I saw the Crowell Law Offices ad, and immediately felt that this person is someone I can trust my life with. I fired the first lawyer and here I am writing this review for the exemplary work Hendrick did for me. He went above and beyond his duties as an officer of the court, constantly going the extra mile without complaints, eternally attentive to questions and concerns I had, completely honest, exceptionally professional, and exceedingly smart. I always mentioned to him that I felt I have underpaid for his services and was willing to pay a little more. But, being a genuinely quality human being, refused many times.

In terms of communication with him and his staff, I was superbly impressed. Doesn't matter if it's email, phone call or text messages, the response time was of the fastest and highest quality. And the legal fees for the service I received was too good to be true.

I also worked with several of the staff he had, notably Daniel and Katrina. Again, outstanding professional people.

I am indebted to the top notch Crowell Law Offices owner and staff. Wonderful people, all of them. I don't expect to need their services in the future but if I did, their office will be the one and only I'll call.

I still don't think this review is enough to show my gratitude. But, if this review will be of help to them and potential clients, I would surely be pleased.

I would jump in a foxhole with them with the utmost faith and respect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paulo's Tips for Getting an Immigration Green Card